Ever look at a friend and wonder how she gets her make up looking so perfect? Or just would rather minimize time spent primping in front of the bathroom mirror? We’re coming to the rescue with the top 15 beauty hacks every woman needs in her life…
1. Achieve the perfect winged liner by applying a piece of sticky tape next to the eye.
2. Create the illusion of fuller lips (minus the injections!) by applying a light concealer in the middle of your lips. Blend this out and apply a coat of nude of clear gloss for an instant plump pout
3. Apply concealer in a triangle under your eye to brighten the face.
4. After applying concealer under the eyes, use a translucent powder to ‘bake’. Simply leave it on for 5 minutes and dust off.
5. Make eyes appear bigger by tracing your waterline with a white pencil.
6. Prevent flyaway’s by spraying hairspray on an old toothbrush. Gently comb the hair down and voila!
7. Use coloured concealers to counteract pigments. Green counteracts red i.e. breakouts and orange will eliminate dark under eye circles.
8. When buying a new foundation, test it on your neck not face.
9. Dust a small amount of baby powder on your eyelashes between the first and second coat of mascara to make lashes appear thicker.
10. Hair looking a little flat? Add some dry shampoo to your roots to add instant volume
11. Place cold tea bags underneath your eyes to reduce puffiness in 5 minutes
12. Make your lips pop by applying concealer around the edges. This will prevent the lipstick from bleeding out and create crisp lines.
13. Apply highlighter above and below your brows for an instant eye lift.
14. After applying lipstick, place a tissue over your lips and lightly dust a small amount of translucent powder over the tissue. Your lipstick will last all day!
15. Apply a thin layer of eye shadow on your part to make hair appear thicker.
Do you have your own handy #beautyhack? Comment and let us know on Facebook!