We all get our fashion inspiration from somewhere. Whether it be flicking through pages of your favourite magazine, scrolling through your Insta-feed or simply by kicking back in your favourite café and people watching, style-spiration is everywhere you look.
For us though, blogs are an amazing way to get our fashion fix. So much so, we’ve decided to round up the seven most essential style blogs to be following. Your wardrobe will be thankful! Your bank balance, not so much…
1) If you’re a fan of fashion blogs, we’re pretty sure you’ve already heard of Atlantic Pacific. Run by the Director of Accessories at Tory Burch, Blaire Eadie is renowned for her bottomless wardrobe of vintage-inspired clothing and towering stilettos.
2) Tanesha Awasthi’s Girl With Curves blog went on to become one of the most revered plus-size fashion sites on the web. Now using her own name, it’s clear to see why Tanesha’s blog has grown such a strong fan base with its combination of ensemble inspo, style tips and make-up tutorials.
3) With an Instagram account as perfectly curated as her wardrobe, Carmen Hamilton’s Chronicles of Her is an essential blog for every modern fashionista to follow. It’s also one of Australia’s most renowned style blogs, which makes us proud!
4) From modelling and photography, is there anything Zanita Whittington can’t do!? The Sydney darling’s blog is one of our favourites, so be sure to get bookmarking for a regular dose of style advice, personal development and recipe ideas. We love!
5) It really seems that less is more these days, which is one of the many reasons we’re crushing over Ann Kim’s Andy Heart blog. Minimalism is at the heart of what this contemporary blogger represents, so clear out the clutter and start again with help from Andy Heart.
6) With her likeable personality mixed with beautiful imagery, Rachel Nguyen’s That’s Chic is another blog you simply should be following!
7) Hong Kong up-and-comer Zoe Suen is taking the blogosphere by storm with her clean and contemporary fashion blog that ticks all the right boxes. Watch this space, you heard it here first…