Christmas Gifts: For Her
Choosing the right Christmas gift for the women in your life is very important. Whether you’re shopping for your mother, your partner, your best friend or your colleague, you don’t want to get this one wrong or – even worse – offend them by giving them something inappropriate. We’ve compiled a handy list of possible Christmas gifts for her:
1. Fitness gear or accessories: help the woman in your life feel even better about taking yoga classes or trekking to the gym, by giving her some new stylish work-out gear or a designer gym bag to tote everything in. Functional clothes can be fashionable too, and feeling confident in exercise gear adds extra incentive to pursue a healthy and active lifestyle. If you’re unsure of sizes, opt for a chic carry-all from Lululemon, or buy her a simple book of stretching exercises. If you choose a gym bag or yoga mat, add an extra touch by having it monogrammed with her initials.
2. Sleep/ lounge wear: Most women like to change out of their work clothes when they get home and will love soft, fabulous organic cotton tees with cute prints and mindful slogans. Go for earth-friendly fabrics, like bamboo and rayon, and wrap up a couple of different tees with a pair of relaxed pants.
3. Flowers …the kind you grow, in pots: this is a gift she’ll love to receive – and that you’ll get to see grow. Think outside of the box and buying her strawberry plants or nasturtiums (lovely and free-flowing vines with leaves that resemble small lilies and are even edible). Choose seeds that, once established, will bloom and reseed season after season.
4. Cosmetic/Fragrance Gift Sets: an oldie but a goodie, you generally can’t go wrong with perfume or cosmetic packs. Just be sure to keep her age and favourite scents in mind as you shop.
5. Fun Office Accessories: for career women with a creative streak. Find something quirky and offbeat that will work to lighten her workday. It could be as simple and funky as these stylish eco-mugs complete with silicone lid and sleeve.
The main thing to remember is to choose something that reflects her interests and personality.
Join Australia’s leading private shopping club for free today!