Christmas 2012: for Kids
We know the countdown to Christmas is ultra exciting for little kids, but shopping for them can be quite exhausting. All the shiny packaging and sparkly new toys can wear out the eyes! Not to mention that things are changing so quickly it can be hard to keep up with the latest trends.
1. Mini Beanbag: they can use it as a comfy chair and giggle at the sound of the beans squishing inside.
2. Sunglasses: in Australia, UV-protective sunglasses are not just for adults. The Baby Banz range is perfect for the baby/toddler age group who are too little for traditional frames.
3. Hats: another essential Australian summer accessory to help protect their skin from sun damage.
4. Popcorn/Milkshake maker: it’s healthier to have “junk” food at home, and kids love to watch corn get popped and milk be whirled around. This gift will encourage them to help out in the kitchen, too (with supervision of course).
5. Wood puzzles: A handcrafted, hand-painted wood puzzle may not seem like the most practical gift, but it’s a great tool for learning how to problem solve and identify differences and developing important motor skills. Suitable for 3 years and over.
Let us know what you’ll be buying your children this Christmas! And if you’re feeling inspired, head to brandsExclusive and check out our children’s sales on now.
Join Australia’s leading private shopping club for free today!