Easter Egg Hunt Terms and Conditions: Final Day
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry.
2. Entry is open to residents of Australia aged 18 or over as at 22/04/11, who are members of brandsExclusive.com.au. A member is a brandsExclusive member who has successfully signed up using the brandsExclusive registration process and complies with the Terms & Conditions of brandsExclusive. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, participating outlets and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. To enter, brandsExclusive members must use their account to search for an image of an Easter Egg on the brandsExclusive website. One Easter Egg will be hidden on the brandsExclusive website within the Sales Campaigns, at a time of the day determined by the Promoter. Upon finding the Easter Egg, brandsExclusive members must email firstname.lastname@example.org with the URL or description of the webpage on which the Easter Egg is located.
4. Cancellation of brandsExclusive.com.au membership during the promotional period and up to and including the date of draw will void entry.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of all memberships. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any member for tampering with the entry process or for submitting a membership which is not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
6. Promotion commences 22/04/11. Entries close 3PM AEST on 22/04/11.
7. The first brandsExclusive member who emails email@example.com with the correct URL or description of the webpage on which an Easter Egg is located will win a $100 online brandsExclusive voucher.
8. The $100 brandsExclusive shopping voucher will be allocated as 10 x $10 brandsExclusive vouchers. The contents of the $100 branded giveaway is up to the determination of brandsExclusive and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The draw will take place at Suite 1 / Level 1, 85 William Street, Darlinghurst, NSW 2010 on 22/04/11 at 3.15PM AEST.
10. The Promoter will notify the winners by email (to their registered brandsExclusive.com.au email address) on 22/04/11.
11. This competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winners.
12. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. Vouchers must be used in within 90 days of issue date, with any unused portions forfeited.
13. Total prize pool value is $100 AUD for the brandsExclusive vouchers.
14. In the event of any prize/s being unclaimed by 16/05/11, further draw/s will take place to determine replacement winner/s. Winner/s in any replacement draw will be notified by email on 17/05/11 and their name/s published on www.blog.BrandsExclusive.com.au on the same day.
15. Any costs associated with accessing the promotional website are the entrant’s responsibility and are dependent on the Internet service provider used. Any contact details entered incorrectly on the website shall be deemed invalid. brandsExclusive accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from winning the prize.
16. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, or any other technical failures, including but not limited to any injury or damage to participants’ or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this competition.
17. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, postpone, or amend this competition.
18. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of accepting and/or using the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
19. The Promoter collects entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that the Promoter may use this information, or disclose it to other organisations that may use it, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to relevant Governmental departments. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter at their address set out below or by writing to info@BrandsExclusive.com.au
20. The Promoter is brandsExclusive Pty Ltd of Suite 1 / Level 1, 85 William Street, Darlinghurst, NSW 2010; ABN 881 347 444 60