Our Christmas Gift Guide
With Christmas just around the corner, we’ve compiled a list of gift suggestions to help your pick the perfect (and unique) gift for your loved ones.
1. For the fashionista wannabe: ‘What On Earth Are You Wearing? A Michipedia of Fashion by Michi Girl’. This book contains an unusual and eclectic mix of fashion analogies and definitions by a well-known and slightly eccentric fashion blogger.
2. Stainless steel water bottles from Cheeki: Help look after the environment with these colourful and sustainable water bottles, for kids, men and women.
3. Lighthouse tea light holders from Pink Frosting to decorate your home and get it beach-ready for the summer.
4. Look after your skin and buy gift packs for relatives from Burts Bees.
5. Casual shoes for the beach from Lucky Cat.
6. Exercise, go to the gym or casual brunch in these great active wear from Abi and Joseph.
7. For the Type A’s: a fabric organiser for your wall.
8. Stationery to brighten up your work desk from Fabriano Boutique.
9. Quirky little gifts for Kriskringle from Weird Stuff.
10. And a USB powered cup warmer from The Gifted Man.
11. All stylish office geeks should be getting one of these (they also come in red, black and silver from Ice Red Bags).
We hope these gift ideas will have you sorted for Christmas. Happy shopping everyone!
Join Australia’s leading private shopping club for free today!